- Low season: from 6th January to 30th of June and 1st of October to 19th of December (excluding Easter, Nyepi and Idul Fitri Holidays).
- High season: from 1st of September to 30th of September (excluding Peak season dates).
- Peak season: from 1st of July to 31st of August, 20th December to 5th of January, Easter, Nyepi and Idul Fitri Holidays.
|Room||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Julu Suite||IDR. 1.500.000||IDR. 2.000.000||IDR. 2.500.000|
|Muri Suite||IDR. 1.500.000||IDR. 2.000.000||IDR. 2.500.000|
|One Bedroom Pool Villa||IDR. 2.250.000||IDR. 3.000.000||IDR. 4.000.000|
|Two Bedroom Pool Villa||IDR. 3.500.000||IDR. 4.000.000||IDR. 5.000.000|
All prices are inclusive of 10% tax and 11% service charge.
Prices are valid until December 31st, 2018.
Check In and Check Out Time
If you would like to have a late check out (max. 18.00), it can be arranged if there is no other booking on the villa or suite. A surcharge of IDR. 250.000 will apply to the late check out.
- We can organize airport transfers, please contact us for arrangements.
- Julu and Muri Suite Room is 3 people/room.
- One Bedroom Private Pool Villas is 4 people/villa.
- Two Bedroom Private Pool Villas is 6 people/villa.
- Available at IDR. 250.000 net per night including breakfast (subject to availability). If you need these facilities, please request upon your booking.
- Free of charge and subject to availability. If you need these facilities, please request upon your booking.
In the case of a Refundable reservation a 15-day written advance notice of cancellation is required for full refund of deposit less (1) night rate plus applicable fees. Cancellations less than 15 days from reservation check in date result in forfeiture of any Booking Fees paid.
A Non-Refundable reservation is not refundable in any circumstance and all advanced deposits shall be forfeited in the event of a cancellation. There will be no refunds for unused nights, late arrival or early departure. Late departure and extra nights may be available for an extra charge. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect you in the event that unforeseen circumstances arise.
Management shall not be liable for non-performance of this Agreement when such performance is attributable to labor troubles, dispute or strike, accidents, restriction upon travel or transportation, riots, national emergencies, acts of God and Nature, and other causes, whether enumerated or not, interfering with Management’s performance.